发布时间:2017-01-12 来源: 少儿英语 点击：
1. -----Nancy is not coming tonight.
----- But she _____!
A. promisesB. promisedC. will promiseD. had promised
2. We've made some achievements, but there is still a long way _____.
A. going B. to go C. gone D. to be gone
3. Dr. Bethune began to work the _____ he arrived at the front.
A. momentB. place C. way D. reason
4. ----- This pen isn't yours, is it?
A. Yes, it's not mine B. No, yours is bigger
C. No, it's my friend's D. Yes, mine's a red one
5. ----- Thanks for the_____ you did me to move away the stone.
----- That's all right.
A. favour B. goodC. troubleD. kindness
6. She won't be afraid as _____ as you are here.
A. long B. well C. soon D. far
7. It isn't quite _____whether she will take the advice.
A. sure B. right C. certain D. exact
8. Shirley _____a book about China last year but I don't know whether she has finished it.
A. has written B. wroteC. had written D. was writing
9. _____the children to bed, she began to correct the students' exercises.
A. Sending B. Being sent C. sentD. Having sent
10. Nobody noticed the thief slip into the house because the lights happened to _____.
A. be put up B. give in C. be turned on D. go out
11. Why do you want a new job_____ you've got such a good one already?
A. that B. where C. which D. when
12. He insisted that his brother ____ the window. It was clear that someone else broke
A. should not break B. should not have broken
C. hadn't broken D. would not break
13. ----- Can you come on Monday or Tuesday?
----- I'm afraid _____day is possible.
A. eitherB. neitherC. someD. any
14. ----- Don't forget to come to my birthday party, Mr. Wang. ----- _____.
A. No, I don'tB. Yes, I can'tC. No, I won'tD. Yes, I'm sure
15. Tom's father, as well as his mother, _____in New York for a few more days.
A. suggest him to stay B. suggested him that he should stay
C. suggest him staying D. suggests he stay
Most people agree that fencing (击剑) is one sport in which a person must be at least 30 years old before he learns all he needs to know about the sport. (16 ) Clark Summers of the University of Detroit (17 ) that this doesn't always have to be (18 ).
Clark is a different kind of fencer in a lot of (19 ). He is American, while most fencers are from the (20 ) of Europe. He is black while most fencers in the past have been (21 ). And he is (22 ) 22 years old.
Many people (23) that Clark is the most promising fencer in this country today. Although he is young, he has been able to (24) the necessary skills. Already he has won a number of fencing contest (竟赛) (25) older fencers. He is almost (26) to become a member of the U. S. Olympic(奥林匹克 ) fencing team!
"There is no (27) danger in fencing, today, Clark says. "But I never (28) that fencing was not always a sport. In the old days, People fenced to(29)a quarrel. Each match was a matter of (30) If that (31) true in the matches I (32) in today, every touch against me would mean that I (33) wounded or killed. So I try to play (34) l were fencing for my life. I don't like, the idea of being (35) ! " 16. A. AndB. But C. Then D. So
17. A. heardB. has thoughtC. has shownD. suggested
18. A. trueB. wrong B. clear D. clever
19. A. senseB. sports C. ways D. times
20. A. countries B. east C. west D. schools
21. A. braveB. strong C. white D. young
22. A. at leastB. not C. already D. only
23. A. expect B. think C. hope D. find
24. A. studyB. know C. improve D. master
25. A. withB. over C. against B. instead of
26. A. readyB. able C. going D. certain
27. A. largeB. such C. real D. little
28. A. thinkB. agree C. forget D. remember
29. A. makeB. pick C. start D. settle
30. A. joy and sorrowB. life and death C. success and failure
D .brightness and darkness
31. A. should be B. came C. were D. is
32. A. playB. go C. work D. stay
33. A. would get B. were C. was D. had been
34. A. even ifB. as C. if D. as if
35. A. a fencer B. a winnerC. missed D. killed
AStage plays, at first, seem a lot like films. Both use actors and dialogue and scenery. But if you try to make a film by setting up a camera in front of the stage, you will find it won’t work. A film made in this way will leave the audience cold. And even worse you’ll b3e wasting a powerful tool --- the camera.
A stage is actually a box. One side of the box has been removed so the audience can see what’s going on inside. The actors remain at a fixed audience. In the film, however, the camera can bring the audience up close and fix their attention on small but important things: a frightened look, a whisper, a trembling of hands.
The camera offers the film maker freedom allowing him to move easily across barriers(界限) of time and space. He can show his action in real cities and on real farms. He can also use the camera to change the scene dozens of times in one film. No expert of the stage can do this.
36. The main idea of the text is that ________ .
A. stage plays and films are two different kinds of art
B. it is always disappointing to turn play into films
C. films have certain advantages(长处) over stage plays
D. the camera has made film making easy and possible
37. What is wrong with making a film by setting up a camera before the stage ?
A. Fewer and fewer people will go to the theatre.
B. The audience cannot see what is going on on the stage.
C. The scene cannot be changed from time to time.
D. The powerful camera cannot be made good use of.
38. Which of the following can show that the camera is a powerful tool ?
A. It can move easily. B. It can make small things look larger.
C. It can show things in the future. D. It can give us a scene o(来自:WWw.xlTkwj.com 小龙文 档网:全国少儿英语等级考试试题)f realism.
39. In what way are plays different from film ?
A. Films often use real scenery while plays don’t.
B. Films can show the past while plays can’t.
C. Films change scenes while plays don’t.
D. Film audience can move while play audience can’t.
40. A suitable title for this text is _______.
A. Stage Plays and Film B. The Powerful Camera
C. Fewer Plays, More FilmsD. Less Waste, More Freedom
Cars!!! Holidays! Thousands of prizes ! Hurry !
FREE with every packet of SPLASH! Your personal lucky number!
Will be among the 500,000 Winners!
Use SPLASH for the SOFTEST ?
DON’T DELAY ? BUY A PACKET TODAY!
41. This is __________.
A. an introduction to some products B. An advertisement for selling goods
C. a direction of a kind of washing machine D. A notice about a football game
42. If you want to get prize, ________.
A. don’t delay joining us in playing B. You should buy 500,000 packets of splash
C. please buy a packet of splash D. Please drive a car as quickly as possible
43. Those who bought a packet of splash ________.
A. are sure to win a prize B. Are sure to be among the 500,000 winners
C. could get 500,000 D. Could get the personal lucky number
44. Splash is _________.
A. a certain kind of material used for washing in high quality
B. something like a machine used to wash clothes
C. the softest, quickest, and whitest car to drive
D. one of thousands of prizes for players to win
45. Which of the following diagrams (图解) shows the correct relation ?●: prize ▲: personal lucky number ★: splash ■: cars
A. ■→▲→★→● B. ●→★→■→▲
C. ★→▲→●→■ D. ■→★→▲→●
Different Customs and Cultures
If an American is satisfied with you, he will put his thumb and forefinger into a circle. That means OK. But in Brazil, the very sign is considered to be rude. In Poland, a guest usually presents flowers to his hostess. The number must be an odd(奇数) one. Besides, the hostess isn’t expected to remove the cover of the bunch of flowers. And usually, red rose is a sign of love.
Usually we nod to express our agreement and shake our heads to show disapproval. To our heads to show disapproval. To our surprise these body movements mean the opposite in Bulgaria.(保加利亚)
The differences in customs and cultures in the world are really noticeable. We should learn more about them to avoid them to avoid embarrassment(窘迫). Then, would you please remember: When in Rome, do as the Romans do.
46. In Poland, if a man gives some odd red roses to woman as a present, it means that he _____.
A. will invite her to a dinner partyB. has not been in love with her
C. will invite her to a ball D. has fallen in love with her
47. If a Brazilian puts his thumb and index(食指) into a circle, it shows that he _____ you.
A. will be friends with B. is not satisfied with
C. is willing to helpD. is satisfied with
48. In Poland, it is _____ for the hostess to remove the cover of the bunch of flower somebody presented to her.
A. impolite B. Polite C. expectedD. unexpected
49. In Bulgaria, if a man nods, it means that he _______ with you.
A. will have a talk B. disagreesC. will shake hands D. agrees
50. The sentence “When in Rome, do as the Romans do” means that _______.
A. we should learn from the Romans B. we should work as the Romans do
C. we should obey its customs when we are entering a country. D. we have been Romans
The English author (writer), Richard Savage, was once living in London in great poverty. In order to earn (make) a little money he had written the story of his life, but not many copies of the book had been sold in the shop, and Savage was living from hand to mouth. As a result of his lack of food he became very ill, but after a time, because of the skill of the doctor who had looked after him, he got well again. After a week or two the doctor sent a bill to Savage for his visits, but poor savage hadn’t any money and couldn’t pay it. The doctor waited for another month and sent the bill again. But still no money came. After several weeks be sent it to him again asking for his money. In the end he came to Savage’s house and asked him for payment, saying to Savage, “You know you owe your life to me and I expected some gratitude (thankfulness) from you. ”
“I agree,” said Savage, “that I owe my life to you, and to prove to you that I am not ungrateful for your work I will give my life to you.” With these words he handed to him two copies entitle, THE LIFE OF RICHARD SAVES.
51.The best title for this text should be ______.
A. A Poor English Writer B. A Skilled Doctor
C. A Life for a LifeD. The Life of Richard Savage
52. In the text the underlined sentence, Savage was living from hand to mouth, means _______.
A. Savage had clothes to wear and food to eat
B. Savage had no money to buy clothes and food
C. Savage was very poor and illD. Savage was too poor to live on
53. According to the text we can imagine that _______.
A. the doctor was poor too B. the doctor was skilled and kind
C. the doctor was skilled but cruel D,. the doctor was glad to have got the two books
54. The writer wrote this story just to tell us ______ .
“全国少儿英语等级考试”（National Children’s English Test,简称NCET）是由国家教育部中国教育学会外语教学专业委员会主办的全国社会性少年儿童英语水平考试。此考试是针对广大儿童学习英语的水平评测；是对社会英语教学机构教学质量的检查和鉴定，同时也是为国家教学研究部门今后开展儿童英语教育教学研究工作提供一个新的研究方向。
SectionⅠListening Comprehension (25 minutes)
This section is designed to test your ability to understand spoken English.
You will hear a selection of recorded materials and you must answer the questions that accompany them. There are two parts in this section, Part A and Part B.
Remember, while you are doing the test, you should first put down your answers in your test booklet. At the end of the listening comprehension section, you will have 3 minutes to transfer your answers from your test booklet onto your ANSWER SHEET 1.
If you have any questions, you may raise your hand. Now as you will not be allowed to speak once the test is started.
Now look at Part A in your test booklet.
You will hear 10 short dialogues. For each dialogue, there is one question and four possible answers. Choose the correct answer—A, B, C or D, and mark it in your test booklet. You will have 15 seconds to answer the question and you will hear each dialogue ONLY ONCE.
You will hear:
W: Could you please tell me if the Beijing flight will be arriving on time?
M: Yes, Madam. It should be arriving about ten minutes.
You will read:
Who do you think the woman is talking to?
［A］ a bus conductor
［B］ a clerk at the airport
［C］ a taxi driver
［D］ a clerk at the station
From the dialogue, we know that only a clerk at the airport is most likely to know the arrival time of a flight, so you should choose answer ［B］ and mark it in your test booklet.
Sample Answer: ［A］［B］［C］［D］
Now look at question 1
1. Where is the woman from?
2. Which one does the woman want to buy?
［A］ better quality, expensive one
［B］ cheaper one in this shop
［C］ cheaper one in another shop
［D］ better quality in this shop
3. Why is he going to talk to the lady over there?
［A］ Because he wants to know the time.
［B］ Because he wants to thank her.
［C］ Because his watch was lost.
［D］ Because the lady over there is waiting for him.
4. According to the dialogue, what kind of shirt is more expensive?
［A］ those made of wool
［B］ those made of nylon
［C］ those made of cotton
［D］ those made of silk
5. How does the woman feel at the end of the conversation?
6. What does the man mean?
［A］ The proofreading was better this time.
［B］ It will be an interesting job.
［C］ There will be more proofreading to do soon.
［D］ The job should be done as quickly as possible.
7. What does the woman say about Mary?
［A］ She's always running.
［B］ She's still in the race.
［C］ She feels very comfortable.
［D］ She still has a fever.
8. What does Linda mean?
［A］ At last she enjoys campus life.
［B］ School has changed little since last year.
［C］ She has many new friends.
［D］ It's easier to find his way around this year.
9. What does the man mean?
［A］ Bill is too tired to study any more.
［B］ He told Bill not to study late at night.
［C］ He had often advised Bill to study.
［D］ Bill didn't hear the alarm.
10. What does the woman mean?
［A］ She feels that the trip will take too long.
［B］ The students haven't chosen a professor.
［C］ Professor Goldsmith has to choose the destination first.
［D］ It's not certain the trip will take place.
You are going to hear four conversations. Before listening to each conversation, you will have 5 seconds to read each of the questions which accompany it. After listening, you will have time to answer each question by choosing A, B, C or D. You will hear each conversation ONLY ONCE. Mark your answers in your test booklet.
Questions 11—13 are based on a lecture about education in America.
11. What controls the public schools of the United States?
［A］ the national government
［B］ the church authorities
［C］ the local communities
［D］ the state laws
12. How many percentage did the American young people graduate from high school by 1970? ［A］ forty percent
［B］ forty five percent
［C］ seventy percent
［D］ seventy five percent
13. Why is education made various in form in the United States? ［A］ Because students vary in needs.
［B］ Because schools offer different subjects.
［C］ Because teaching methods vary greatly.
［D］ Because there are different aids at school.
Questions 14—17 are based on a conversation you are going to hear.
14. Why did the man decide to go to the library?
［A］ One of his classes finished early.
［B］ He wanted to get some studying done.
［C］ The library had a special display on the Industrial Revolution. ［D］ His books were ten days overdue.
15. After getting the books, what did the man do?
［A］ checked them out
［B］ took notes on them
［C］ returned them to the shelves
［D］ put them in his book bag
16. According to the man, what happens to all the books in the library? ［A］ They are marked with colored labels.
［B］ They are specially coded.
［C］ They are checked out.
［D］ They are inspected by the guard.
17. According to the man, what does the librarian behind the desk do? ［A］ copies down the name and the address of each borrower